We are ‚hidden champion‘ in simulation software of natural gas systems. We have acquired a market leading position in our application niche over the 30 years since our establishment. Most of the major natural gas transmission operators in Europe use our SIMONE standard product. And we are very successful in the Middle and Far East Asia.
Would you like to contribute to our further success?
We offer the following job opportunities at our Essen headquarters:
Software Engineer (m/f/d)
- You possess a good university degree in natural science or engineering.
- You have expert knowledge in Java, C, and C++.
- You have skills in developing graphic user interfaces, handling databases as well as windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- You are a team player, tackle tasks with a strong analytical and conceptual approach, and are proficient in English and German.
- Ideally you already have experiences in applications for the natural gas industry and pipeline simulation technology.
Your tasks within our SIMONE Product Development Team are:
- Development and maintenance of the standard product
- Development and maintenance of the SIMONE Installation tool
- Customer specific product implementations
We offer interesting and versatile tasks within a highly motivated team, space for your creative development, and a future-proof employment opportunity.
Interested? Then please submit your meaningful application that indicates your salary expectations and earliest start date. Feel free to contact our managing director Mr. Martin Mans in advance (Email: email@example.com, phone: +49 (0) 201 17038 0).
LIWACOM Informationstechnik GmbH, Hachestr. 14, 45127 Essen, Germany